Community Mandala Project (CMP) designs, develops and teaches Mandala Art Workshops for personal empowerment, natural self-healing, recovery, goal-setting, manifesting and restoring peace and harmony to people, relationships and the Earth!
Mandala Art Workshops led by Donna Gentile of Community Mandala Project are relaxing, fun and inspiring visual meditations. They are a journey inward to the center of self, and an expression outward from the soul. Using the ancient art of the mandala along with mixed-media art techniques, the power of positive thought and our own personal stories, we create vibrant designs that radiate out.
In doing this, a sense of wholeness and well-being is restored to mind, body and spirit. Mandalas help us focus our thoughts, explore natural self-healing, overcome limiting beliefs and manifest the transformations we desire in life!
Mandala is Sanskrit for “circle” and is a symbol of wholeness. It is a pattern of power that represents the whole circle of existence… a primal circular pattern existing in nature since the beginning of time… Mandalas can be used as a path to power, describing an inner journey to the center. — Mandalas & Meditations for Everyday Living by Casandra Lorious
How Your Business Benefits
If you are an organization, school, business or group serving people in the community, Mandala Art Workshops can help your business experience:
- increased traffic
- social buzz
- increased sales
- social responsibility
Learn how now!
How People & Communities Benefit
Mandala Art Workshops led by Donna Gentile of Community Mandala Project help patients, residents, employees, students, clients, friends, family and other community members to…
- explore alternative pathways to wellness through natural self-healing
- live and work in harmony with others and the Earth
- connect to the center of self, where we rediscover passion, purpose and strength
- build self-esteem, self-love, pride and confidence
- develop empathy and compassion
- express thoughts and emotions that are hard to put into words
- process through pain, trauma and loss
- overcome limiting beliefs
- map out goals
- set intentions
- practice the power of positive thought
- transform negative thoughts and events into positive thoughts and opportunities
- respect oneself, others and the environment
- learn character values such as: gratitude, honor, respect, humility, kindness, generosity, peace, tolerance, love, forgiveness, acceptance and more
- learn problem-solving skills
Contact CMP today for booking information and to discuss a theme for your workshop!